So, Let's give it up for the New Year!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



What I'm playing!


Happy New Year!! How did you all spend your new years eve? Hope it went well.


The other day, I was browsing and an article came up about a presumed line of Star Wars Adidas collaboration sneakers. Buncha cool looking ones, some not so much. Here are my favorites:








The rest of the line can be viewed at http://www.forkparty.com/star-wars-adidas-shoes/


It made me think about similar geek items I've seen. I'm sure most people are now familiar with the Back to the future hyperdunks, aka the Air McFly's :






Nowadays, you see many Star Wars Inspired designs coming from all kinds of companies. Ecko released a huge line of Star Wars clothing



Some designer even took a flip approach and made a Ecko inspired Star Wars logo



New Era, no stranger to Geeky hatseven got in on the action with a whole slew of Star Wars Caps.




Star Wars isn't the only fan favorite getting in on the action. Official and custom non-official products for all kinds of popular series have popped up.


Custom Akuma kicks



Decepticons Soundwave and Megatron get their own kicks courtesy of Nike

Here are some random Geek inspired skate board designs



Santa Cruz USB stick! sick.


Alright that's all I got for now. I have a few ideas brewing to make this a great 2010 and and a strong blogging year!
Peace, Marcus AKA

 
The Life and Times of ERRR (Marcus) © 2012 | Designed by Meingames and Bubble shooter