Less Than Normal Signed to Stitched Up Records

Labels: , , , ,

Currently Listening To:
Weezer :
Only In Dreams








The band can be found on : Myspace.com/lessthannormal

Less Than Normal is a New York City band that has been stirring up a bit of attention in the NYC punk/alt scene.  For years they've been working hard, writing music and playing shows to put their name out there. I'm proud to call them very good friends of mine. Their hard work over past few years has been paying off. They have recently been signed to Stitched Up Records, an independent record label run out of the city.  Naturally, this is a big step for any up-and- coming band and they deserve all the congratulations in the world.  It has been an especially amazing experience for me to see people who I grew up with make it so far in something they have a genuine passion for.  I have been through great times with these people and I can't help but feel super excited for them hearing this news.  Admittedly, I haven't been around as much as I would like for them in the past year, but I hope they know that I have and will always support them as a fan and a friend. That's what your boys are for. So remember dudes, no matter what, I'm always supporting. I saw that you already had a bunch of congrats on your page, So I wanted to do this one with style. Congratulations guys, you've earned what you have and I'm proud of you all. Work hard, do well and keep the scene alive!!

Marcus.

I also want to would like to congratulate Fives Cases of A Tragedy, who have also been signed onto Stitched Up records as well
  

1 comment:

m4luc4t said...

Hey Marcus, wazzup? I also have a blog. It's the "So Sweet and Sassy" one hehehe check it out!!!
kisses
TaTaH (from Brazil)

 
The Life and Times of ERRR (Marcus) © 2012 | Designed by Meingames and Bubble shooter