A true christening

Labels: , , ,

Currently Listening To:
Ray Charles -
Georgia on My Mind



Currently Playing :










This is my first real post, but its not anything super special. I'm a big fan of skateboarding and I have been skating for 7 years. When I was 16, I did my first griptape cutout design. It was based off of the logo for the Band CKY and I was fairly proud of it:
About a week or two ago, I wanted to do a new design. I decided it would be best to keep it nice and relevant, so I ended up using a logo from one of my favorite bands, Killola (myspace.com/killola).


This was the end result. I was so happy with the end result, I decided to write a detailed tutorial. Thankfully, a friend of mine referred me to a website named Instructables.com where users can post tutorials on any subject they choose. It's pretty neat for DIY and Arts and Crafts kind of stuff. You can check my tutorial on Griptape stencil art if you'd like.

No comments:

 
The Life and Times of ERRR (Marcus) © 2012 | Designed by Meingames and Bubble shooter