Down right fierce

Labels: , , ,

Currently Listening to:
The Clash
London Calling:
Koka Kola

Street Fighter 2, for most gamers, was the game which sparked an interest in the fighting game genre. Many version of Street fighter 2 alone were released, being distinguished by various suffixes and pre-fixes. In a few days, the revival of these great games will take place with the release of Super Street Fighter II Turbo: HD Remix. Anyone interested in the game probably already knows a lot of about, so I will keep my description brief. The game features updated animations, drawn by UDON artists. UDON is the studio which currently owns the rights to Street Fighter comics and graphic novels. While they handeled the animations, the developers were said to have interacted with memebers of the street fighter tournament scene to give players what they want and to make sure they could put out the best game possible. The game looks absolutely amazing. In early shots, they showed examples of the visual upgrades by comparing the original games sprites to the newly animated figures. Here is the example for Ken:











As far as I know, the game features all the fighters from Super Street Fighter II Turbo, which I believe includes but isn't limited to:
Cammy
Akuma
DeeJay
T.Hawk
Fei-long


I can't emphasize how beautiful the game looks. It is presented in 16:9 widescreen































Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix comes out Tuesday, November 25 for the Playstation Network and November 26 for the Xbox Live Arcade.

Which, to me, is really cool. I remember when I was about 8 years old, it was the day before thanksgiving. I went to go see the inflation of the balloons for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. When I got home, I was playing Street Fighter II Turbo for most of the night. Come back to about 11 years later, I get to re-live a part of my youth by repeating it all again. I will be going to the inflation of the balloons for this years parade and I will be jamming to Street Fighter later on. Hope everyone has as much fun playin this as I will. Also, if you stumble upon this and happen to pick this game up for XBLA, add me at ERRRskate151!

No comments:

 
The Life and Times of ERRR (Marcus) © 2012 | Designed by Meingames and Bubble shooter